I love gifting beauty products as Christmas presents! Ulta has the best deals during the holiday season (sorry if you’re a Sephora gal), and I usually go crazy buying stocking stuffers and splurge items. I’ve included many items I own already in this list, because they are just that great, along with a few others that are currently in my cart. If you’re stuck on what to buy your girlfriend for Christmas, makeup is always a great choice.
- Tula Insta Bright Mask $26: Would make a great stocking stuffer!
- ABH Glow Kit $24 (BLACK FRIDAY DEAL) or $40: This is such a steal! ABH products are amazing quality and these highlighters are so pigmented. $24 for 4??? Grab one while you can!
- OPI Nail Polish $5 (BLACK FRIDAY DEAL): Love OPI colors. Grab “OPI Funny Bunny” for a great neutral or “Lincoln Park After Dark” if you’re into darker colors.
- CHANEL Mademoiselle Perfume $90+ (is in select Ulta stores): I bought this as a gift for myself after finishing grad school and I’m obsessed! It’s a splurge for sure, but the scent is amazing and definitely makes me feel more of an adult. Goodbye middle school Juicy Couture perfume!!!
- First Aid Beauty Ulta Repair Cream $30: My sister recently recommended this to me, so I’m super excited to try it!
- Morphe 9pc Brush Set $19.50 (BLACK FRIDAY DEAL) or $39: If your girlfriend, sister, best friend, mom, etc. looks like they might need a new set of makeup brushes, this is a great set at a great price point!
- LovingTan 2 Hour Express Self-Tanner $40: Love this stuff! I use it quite regularly and the color is great. It doesn’t leave streaks and, unlike other self-tanners, doesn’t have an overwhelming smell.
- Jade Roller $12: I’ve been wanting to start using jade rollers to decrease puffiness in my face for a while now! Grabbing this one on Amazon for myself and maybe my sisters! It would make a great stocking stuffer.
- Buxom 6pc Lip Kit $40: Buxom lip products are some of my favorite. They make your lips look so plump!
- Petite Heat Naked Palette $15: I need this! This would be the perfect palette for spicing up your everyday makeup routine.
- Lorac PRO Palette $44: My go-to eyeshadow palette!
- No7 Early Defense Skincare System $56.99: Mom bought me this last Christmas and I love it! It’s never too early to start preventive skin care regimens!
SHOP THE POST
Some of the links in this post include affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.