My favorite part of the winter holidays is that cold weather = great hair! I’m frequently getting questions about what I do to my hair, how I style it, and what products I use, so I thought this gift guide was much needed! I’ve included my go-to hair products and products that are on my “want” list, ranging from hot tools and Keratin sprays. Whether it’s a stocking stuffer or a splurge item, you can’t go wrong with giving the gift of good hair! 🙂
- Turbie Twist $11.99 | If you’re still trying to wrap a massive towel around your head after you shower, you are seriously missing out! Turbie Twists would make a great stocking stuffer or gift for literally anyone: mom, daughter, roommate, etc.
- CHI for Ulta Beauty Pink Pro Dyer $89.95 | This is a great quality hair dryer for under $100! If you’re in the market for a better quality hairdryer that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, this would be a great option!
- Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set $38.90 | I’ve seen Moroccanoil products all over my social media for months, and I’ve wanted to give it a try so badly, but it’s a bit more expensive than what I usually pay for hair products. I will say, though, less than $40 for shampoo and conditioner isn’t bad, especially for such high-quality products. I’ve heard nothing but great reviews of this stuff, so hook a girl in your life up with some (…aka maybe me? :))
- Velvet Scruchies $9.00 | Scrunchies are making a come back!!! YAS. This would be the perfect stocking stuffer and would definitely guarantee that your besties stay on trend haha.
- Drybar Glitter Gang Limited Edition Set $172 | I got an email about this earlier and knew I had to add it to this list! I know it’s much more of a splurge than other products I typically share, but this gift would be so great for any girly-girl. I mean, a sparkly blowdryer?! So. cute. It comes with so many great products, and I’m sure any girl would be so excited to open this box of goodies!
- CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment $16.00 | This stuff has been my go-to for years. It smells so, so good and makes my hair so soft. I couldn’t recommend this stuff more. It would also make such a great stocking stuffer!
- Drybar Brush Crush Straightening Brush $145 | Another splurge item, yes, but if you’re looking to venture out of your hairstyling-tool-comfort-zone, this would be the perfect gift for you! Got frizzy, curly, or just tons of hair? YOU NEED THIS.
- NuMe Curl Jam $97.30 | Okay…you actually do need this!!! AND IT’S UNDER $100! I’ve been using the NuMe Curl Jam (base + 3 curling barrels and straightener) for almost 5 years. I’ve never had any issues with these products whatsoever, which is a huge deal because most of my “high end” straighteners broke after a year. If you get anything off this list, get this! I’ve linked it to Amazon above, but you can also get it at Ulta for the same price.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Trio $9.99 | What girl doesn’t want to make their “second-day hair” last an extra day? I know I do!! Batiste dry shampoo is easily the best dry shampoo I’ve used, and this would be the perfect stocking stuffer! Give someone all three or open the box and split them up amongst your friends.
- It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin $20.58 | This might be the product I hear people rave the most about. Get this product and the CHI Keratin Mist in travel sizes for stocking stuffers so your friend can pick which one they like best! Both are great options. *Select It’s A 10 products are BOGO free at Ulta until Nov. 17 at 11:59! Stock up while you can!
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Salt Spray $3.59 | This is the most affordable item on this list and is a product I swear by. My hair doesn’t require many products to hold my curls, but I love spraying this to add texture and volume. And the best part is it actually smells like the beach!
- & 13. Popband London Hairtie Pack $9.00 & Kitsch Hair Tie Bobble 4pc $6.00| I love both of these types of hairties and think they would make such fun stocking stuffers.
SHOP THE ULTA PRODUCTS HERE:
What are your favorite hair products to use in the winter? Do you use any of these products?!