I’ve found that shopping for my boyfriend has easily been the hardest person to shop for every holiday season, and I know that I’m not alone. I’ve tried to compile a list of gifts that meet every price point, but would still be great gifts for your man (or any man in your life). Many of these gifts can be found on Amazon or Dick’s Sporting Goods. 🙂
- North Face Quarter Zip Fleece Pullover $60 (25% off): Josh currently owns this, and I wear it all the time LOL. It’s so warm and comfy!!
- Ralph Lauren Polo Red $85 + free gift w/ purchase: Love the smell of this cologne! Josh wears “Very Sexy” men’s cologne from Victoria’s Secret, but if I could get him to switch, it would be to this one! I’ve linked it to Ulta in the event that you want to earn reward points, but you can get this cologne at various major retailers too.
- Nike Swift Running Shoe $60+ on Amazon: Josh picked these ones out haha. They kind of look like dad shoes to me, but they’re definitely comfortable!
- Beats Pill + Portable Speaker $129: We own this and love it! It works so great and is really durable (we’ve dropped it so many times haha).
- Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses $100: I’ve purchased these for Josh in the past and he loves them! You can get them customized on the Oakley website, but I think at this price point, it’s hard to pass up on Amazon.
- Van Der Hagen’s Men’s Luxury Shave Kit $28: Shave kits are a great gift for any guy in your life! I think this option would be good for anyone that’s new to shaving or new to using shaving kits. Josh is obsessed with growing out his beard, so if I’m gonna put up with a beard, I can at least make sure it’s well kept. 😉
- Fossil Watch $108: Love this option for a nice leather watch! It’s great for work or dressier occasions and the bands can be switched out too.
- Tool Box $23: Another great option for your twenty-something+ guy in your life!
- Whiskey Glass Set $30: Pair this set with a great bottle of whiskey and it would be the best gift for any guy in your life!
- Beats PowerBeats3 Wireless $99: Love these for the gym, running, etc. They’re a great price too!
- Duke Sweatshirt/NCAA Gear: Found this awesome sweatshirt at Dick’s! I typically always get Josh something sports relating (his faves are Duke and the Carolina Panthers!).
- Apple Watch Series 3 $300: This is the most expensive item on all of my gift guides, but if you’re looking for a splurge item, this is it!
What are you buying the men in your life for the holidays?!