Shopping for your any woman in your life can be tricky, so I’ve put together a list of 14 gifts that would be great for your sister, mom, aunt, best friend, girlfriend, etc. Most items can be found on Amazon, but I’ve included some items from small businesses that I think you would love. From makeup to books, from under $15 to over $100, I hope this helps you find the perfect gift for the women in your life!
- Quay Australia Sunglasses $60+: This sunglasses are so cute! The ombre lenses and classic round pair are my favorite. They’re currently BOGO free with code “BOGO.”
- Fossil Virginia Quartz Rose Gold & Opal Watch $130: I personally own this watch and LOVE IT! It’s not too large, is the cutest color, and is perfect for work. This is the perfect “dressy” watch if you’re in the market for one.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette $42: I’ve been eyeing this palette for months! ABH products are such high quality/pigment, and I couldn’t recommend this palette more. The neutral tones would be great for everyday makeup!
- Gucci Belt Replica $15: Typically I’m not a fan of dupes, but this is too good to pass up. I’ve heard they won’t be around for much longer, so if you’ve been wanting a Gucci belt but can’t afford the real deal, this would be a good option.
- Local Eclectic’s Beyond Basic Opal & Diamond Stacking Ring Set $85: I’m obsessed with dainty rings and this set from Local Eclectic is to die for!!! They have some of the prettiest, unique jewelry. If the girl in your life is into gemstones or unique pieces, check out their entire site!
- Adidas Originals Women’s Swift Run W $90 (Amazon): Blush-colored sneakers are so cute! I love the look and comfort of adidas, and think that these shoes would make the perfect gift for your friend. Great for casual wear or working out!
- Birkenstock Arizona Birko-FLOR Sandal $100: I got a similar pair of Birkenstocks last year and have worn them almost every single day. If I were to get another pair, it would for sure be these! I’m loving the matte black look.
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Leather Crossbody $98 (50% off!): UGH I need this bag!!! It’s 50% off at Nordstrom right now and the blush color would be great for spring! Similar bags are running $300+, so grab this one while you can!
- O-Venture Key Ring $25: If you’re looking for a cute key ring this is a great option. I’m constantly having issues with holding my keys, Fitz’s leash, and purse, so I love that this can be worn as a bracelet. They come in so many colors/styles, so check out their entire site!
- & 12. Girl, Wash Your Face $12: I’ve heard so many great things about this book and want to read it so bad!
- Fujifilm Instax Mini $69: I love this gift idea for any girl that’s obsessed with taking pictures! They’re so cute for hanging on walls, gifting to friends, etc.’
- Woman Code: I’ve seen Lee From America talk about this book frequently, and I’m constantly trying to learn more about how I can understand (and work with) my body. I’m definitely ordering this one!
- 13.BaubleBar MTWTF Resin Hoop Set $84 (53% off!): I know I keep saying this, but I’m seriously obsessed with these. Tortoise is so in this season, and this entire set would be so great for any girl in your life who is fashion-obsessed! This set is also a complete STEAL. 5 earrings for under $100?! Count me in!
- Urban Outfitters Record Player $99: LOVE LOVE LOVE this! This is a great option for your music-obsessed gal pals! UO is also having a sale on vinyl, so grab a few records to go along with it. There’s nothing better than gifting your friend their favorite music imo. 🙂