Y’all know how obsessed I am with my dogs, so this gift guide was a must! I recently discovered a really cute small business on Instagram, Treat Dreams, that has the most adorable fur-baby gifts! I’ve included many options from their site, a mug from another Instagram find + creator, J. Isabel Designs, and a few additional options from Amazon. I’m making it a goal of mine to shop small this holiday season, so if you’re in the market for gifts for all your dog mom friends, please check out their websites!!! I love all of these affordable gift ideas and will be purchasing most of them for all of my best friends turned dog moms! 🙂
- Dog Mom Clear Mug $15: Love a clear mug and this lettering is just so adorable!
- All The Dogs Roam Kitchen Towel $13 each: How cute are these quotes?!
- Fur Mama PopSocket $15: I’m always looking for ways to flaunt that I’m a dog mom LOL, so this PopSocket would be a wonderful option.
- Custom Socks with Your Dog’s Picture $14: Who doesn’t want clothes with their dog’s picture on it?! UM, I DO!!! These are hilariously adorable.
- Nama’stay at Home with my Dog Hat $25: Love this quote + love a good ball cap.
- Dog Seat Cover $35: I bought a car with black interior almost a year ago and have regretted it ever since… SO. MUCH. DOG. HAIR!!! I desperately need this seat cover, and if you have a friend with a dog who sheds like crazy, I’m sure they would be so grateful for this gift. You might want to add a membership to a car wash as well. 😉
- Alex and Ani Paw Charm $25: Josh bought me this for my birthday and wow…I CRIED. Again, I’ll flaunt my dog motherhood at any chance, so I love love LOVE this charm bracelet.
- DIY Ornament $7: How sentimental is this? What better way to remember your Christmases with your sweet pups than a imprint of their paw?! I love a DIY ornament.
- Blessed & Dog Obsessed Dog Decal $5: I’m getting this because it’s so fitting. I am blessed and dog obsessed…haha!
- Time to Wine Down with my Dog $38.99: Treat Dreams has tons of cute graphic sweatshirts, but this one takes the cake IMO.
Hope you love these gift ideas!