Y’all!!! It’s finally Thanksgiving break for me, and I cannot wait to stuff my face with all the food, spend some much needed quality time with my family, and SHOP!
But if you’re anything like me, buying your girlfriends gifts for the holidays can be freaking stressful. As a graduate assistant who has no other source of income other than my modest stipend, buying gifts for anyone is quite challenging. I also think it’s pretty hard to buy gifts for your twenty-something girlfriends when everyone is at such different stages in their lives. I have besties who are still in college, some who just graduated and are starting their careers and/or are moving in with their boyfriends (so excited for you Ayla and Kris!!!), and others who are off getting married and having babies (wuuuut). So, I’ve complied a list of ten gifts that I think would be perfect for your twenty-something-year-old besties, and they are all under $35!!!
- Buxom Plump and Contour Lip Trio | $20 What girl doesn’t love a good lip color? I’m obsessed with Buxom products, but they’re quite expensive (a typical full tube of lipgloss is $20). This trio is the perfect color for the fall, can be worn every day, and literally lasts forever.
- Baublebar Criselda Ball Shoulder Duster Earrings | $29 I die over these ball shoulder duster earrings and have quite a few pairs. I’ve linked Baublebar earrings, but you can also get a similar pair of them here ($13). They’re perfect for your girlfriends who love dressing up / adding fun touches to their outfits.
- Tarte’s Maneater Mischief Eye Set | $22 I’ve used Tarte’s Maneater mascara and eyeliner for months and absolutely love them. This gift is perfect for your makeup-obsessed girlfriends, especially those who love a killer winged eyeliner.
- 4pc Cheers Stemless Wine Glasses | $10 This gift is a steal!! This set of four stemless wine glasses is perfect for your wine-lovin’ gal pals who just moved into their own place! Oooooor just your wine-lovin’ besties.
- Single Image Frame Marble Finish Black & White | $15 I love anything marble, and this frame could go with anything! I think it’s so special giving friends a cute picture of you and them, especially if you’re like me and don’t get to see you friends very often. The more personalized the gift, the better!
- Gilligan & O’Malley Pajama Set | $20 Y’ALL!! If you don’t buy these for your bestie, at least buy them for yourself. These are the most comfortable pajamas I’ve ever worn in my life! Don’t get me wrong, I still love sleeping in bae’s t-shirts, but these pajamas are liiiiiiife. Seriously. They’re the softest and would make such a great gift! (Also, does wearing pajamas now mean I’m/we’re #adulting??)
- Becca Lit-From-Within Kit | $20 Get ya girls this highlighter kit and their Christmas tree won’t be the only thing getting lit this year haha. This Becca highlighter is hands down my favorite and is so pigmented. It’s also a travel size (which is what I currently own), and I think it’s the perfect size. It’ll seriously last you forever.
- She Believed She Could, So She Did MantraBand | $35 This is one of my favorite sayings, and I think it would be such a sweet gift for your bestie, especially those who are just starting their careers or are just about to graduate!
- Prosecco Pong | $25 This is such a fun gift for your girlfriends who love to drink / play drinking games! It would also be a perfect for a girls night over the holiday break.
- Monogrammed Porcelain Mug | $5 I love giving mugs for presents, and the monogram adds such a sweet touch. Pairing this with some of your friend’s favorite coffee blends, giving them one of your favorite blends to try, or even adding a special holiday blend is a great, affordable option for a more personal gift.
I’m so obsessed with all of these products and hope you’ve found them helpful! I’ll be posting more gift guides on the blog soon, and you’ll be able to locate/shop them all under the “Holiday” tab on my home page. Happy shoppin’!